Looking to apply your graphic design and technical skills to meaningful work? Monadnock Media, a dynamic multimedia design and production firm, is looking for a full-time Digital Designer. Monadnock Media produces multi-screen videos, media-based immersive experiences, and interactive exhibits for museums. We’re looking for a creative and self-directed individual to develop their skillset in the realm of interactive museum programs. Come join an interdisciplinary team focused on designing and developing engaging and thoughtful interactive experiences.
- Creating UI and screen design documents for interactive programs
- Implementing interactive designs in HTML5/CSS and Unity Game Engine
- Creating Marketing and Branding Elements
- Mastery of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Demonstrable understanding of design fundamentals – layout, typography, color
- Proficiency with HTML5/CSS
- Experience with UI wireframing and screen design
- Experience in delivery to digital platforms
Ideal candidates will have experience with:
- Adobe After Effects
- Motion Graphics
- 3D Modeling/Rendering
- Game Engines (Unity, Unreal)
- Data Visualization
- Photography Post Processing
What we offer:
This is a full-time position in an informal and dog-friendly work environment. Benefits include: paid time off, medical, dental, 401K, and 12 holidays (including your birthday!) If you think you’d enjoy working with interesting and creative people, please email resume, cover letter, and samples of your design and coding work to Laura Varney, Operations Manager: Laura (at) Monadnock.org
Applications without a cover letter and work samples will not be reviewed.
Monadnock Media, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Want to intern for us?
We offer unpaid internships, which may be eligible for college credits. Email us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you want to join our team as either a research intern or programming intern.