Associate Video Editor
Monadnock Media, a dynamic multimedia design and production firm, is looking for an Associate Video Editor with 2-3 years of video editing experience. Monadnock Media produces multi-screen, immersive experiences, and interactive exhibits for museums. As Associate Video Editor you will be primarily responsible for the finishing of video programs for our clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organize, edit, color grade, and image cleanup and conforming of video files
- Edit assemblies and rough cuts
- Organize footage and stock images
- Assist production team with asset licensing
Best candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (esp. Premiere Pro)
- 2-3 years of video editing experience
- Experience with color grading and basic audio post production & mixing
- Solid organizational skills – ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of camera formats/codecs
- Familiarity with motion graphics design
- Knowledge of Pro Tools, Davinci Resolve, Final Cut a plus
What we offer:
This is a full-time position in an informal and dog-friendly work environment. Benefits include: paid time off, medical, dental, 401K, and 12 holidays (including your birthday!)
To apply please email resume and cover letter to Laura Varney, Office Manager
A demo of past work and references will be requested of finalists. Only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted. Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
Monadnock Media is an equal opportunity employer.